The National Fire Protection Association estimates that in 2013, there were 98,000 apartment fires in the U.S. causing more than $1.5 million in property damage. The association also reports that households can expect to average a home fire every 15 years or five fires in an average lifetime. With apartment living sometimes your great attention […]
You’ve read it a million times if you’ve read it once. Put money away. Save 10 percent of your income. Fund your 401(k) plan. Pay yourself first. Establish a nest-egg. Spend less than you earn. But what if you can’t? What if you simply don’t make it from one pay check to the next on […]
It’s a fast paced world and convenience is key. We love being able to drive up or pop into a store for quick ATM service, but there are some precautions to keep in mind. Check out these helpful hints before you hit the cash machine this weekend and, as always, never share you pin information! […]
I promise. There’s good news at the end of these staggering statistics about student loan debt. Did you know: According to the New York Times, there are an estimated two million Americans age 60 and older who are in debt from unpaid student loans. 40 million Americans now have at least one outstanding student loan, […]
You’ve seen the mail, received the call, clicked on the pop up…our Online Banking enhancements are happening. In fact, right this very moment! We know it’s been a lot of information. The good news is that most everything you need should be on the reference guides at scfederal.org/onlinebanking2015 or in your email inbox (hint: check […]
We all like to be “in the know”…it’s almost human nature. So, I’m sure you’ve been hearing about Apple Pay, but you may still have some questions as to what all the buzz is about. The Wikipedia version: Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. that lets users make […]
South Carolina Federal Credit Union is there for all its members, understanding everyone's need to live more simplified lives. We help people in all walks of life prepare for life's challenges and enjoy its rewards. Our full range of financial services includes checking, savings, investments, credit cards, mortgages and loans.
- Do You Trust Apt. #3B? April 16, 2015
- Paying Yourself First When There’s Nothing Left To Save April 9, 2015
- ATM Safety March 27, 2015
- Free Money — it’s smpl.! March 12, 2015
- Online Banking Upgrade: It’s Here… but We’re Here to Help! January 26, 2015
- air ride technologies: To ensure of which the mobile revolution carries o...
- business buzzwords: What a data off un-ambiguity and preserveness off ...
- business articles: What's up, the whole thing is going sound here and...
- Meredith: Hello Marilyn, We are planning in 4th quarter ...
- Marilyn Willis: What is the status of this? Marilyn Willis...
Photos on flickr
Find us on Facebook
from @SCFederal on Twitter
Give us your 2 cents
2 cents here