“Heartbleed Bug” concerns consumers. Only systems using OpenSSL are vulnerable. South Carolina Federal does not run OpenSSL on any of its hosted systems. Consumers should routinely update passwords, antivirus software, and operating systems.
Last summer my daughter seriously burned her hands. I posted about the incident on Facebook, so for the next few weeks whenever we bumped into friends around town they’d ask Ella how her hands were healing. As we walked away from yet another group of well-wishers Ella looked at me and said, “Mom, did you [...]
Yesterday a package came in the mail for my daughter Ella. Inside the package was a letter and gift from a well-known author / speaker. Ella originally wrote to this woman as part of a school project, not expecting a response back. Imagine our surprise and excitement to not only get a response, but to [...]
Tired of spending hours preparing your tax returns? Baffled about tax credits and filing deadlines? Contemplating throwing all those carefully-compiled receipts and W-2 forms in the incinerator? Rest easy, Trident United Way is here to give tax credits where tax credits are due. Families earning less than $95,000 are eligible for free tax preparation at [...]
How many times a day do we “should” ourselves? “I should have a cleaner house.” “I should cook healthier meals.” “I should play with my kids more.” “I should be a better Mom.” We probably “should” ourselves way before we’re ever Moms, but it seems from the moment the umbilical cord of our first child [...]
When you squeeze a tube of toothpaste, what comes out? Most likely, whatever’s inside. In the same way, when life puts on the squeeze, what’s inside us tends to come out — whatever we’ve fed our hearts and minds, what we actually believe and the true DNA of our character is brought to the surface. [...]
South Carolina Federal Credit Union is there for all its members, understanding everyone's need to live more simplified lives. We help people in all walks of life prepare for life's challenges and enjoy its rewards. Our full range of financial services includes checking, savings, investments, credit cards, mortgages and loans.
- Concerned about the “Heartbleed Bug”? April 11, 2014
- You’ve Got the Microphone April 9, 2014
- A Generation Ready to Shine March 28, 2014
- A How-To for Your W-2 March 21, 2014
- Mothers Should Not… March 19, 2014
- microsoft: Your current information furthermore tips really w...
- http://www.pinterest.com/pin/367395282074182109: The good news is that the same can be purchased al...
- หางานทําที่บ้าน: I'm not sure exactly why but this website is loadi...
- htc mobile games: Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wante...
- boom beach cheats: You can definitely see your expertise within the a...
Photos on flickr
Find us on Facebook
from @SCFederal on Twitter
Give us your 2 cents
2 cents here