Boredom breeds trouble in our household. Typically when I’m entrenched deep in a task, like paying the bills, doing the laundry, or preparing a meal, my children will inevitably find trouble. Like discovering the bath paints (purposefully) hidden deep in the cabinet, and painting the entire bathroom a variety of colors that are impressively vibrant […]
My children are now of the age that they want to have their own money to spend. Navigating this has been tricky because we have three kids and one bank account…clearly the bank account is outnumbered. Not only does paying multiple kids add up each week, but I’m old fashioned and believe that they should […]
Were you one of the 25 million Americans who watched the 2014 FIFA World Cup this year? If the craze caught you, then you’ll appreciate this recap Ten Things We Learned from the World Cup. In case you have been living under a rock, World Cup is an international soccer tournament that takes place […]
“Mommmm! He won’t quit touching my game/remote control/head….I am bored/hot/hungry…When are we going to be there/eat/stop again?” Summer is a great time for a family road trip. Most of us pull out of the driveway with grand hopes of creating priceless family bonding experiences with our children. With enough snacks to survive the apocalypse and […]
Trending online and making the major media rounds right this moment is a ranking of “The Most Patriotic States,” as determined by The Movoto Real Estate blog. Hold onto your Uncle Sam hats, South Carolina was voted #1! The blog factored in data including veterans per capita, money spent to fund veterans, national historic landmarks […]
Welcome to summer! While it officially kicked off on June 21st, you may have needed a bit of time to get back in the swing of things after a busy school year (for both kids and parents). One of summer’s perks is the chance to gain new experiences and make some extra money. If […]
South Carolina Federal Credit Union is there for all its members, understanding everyone's need to live more simplified lives. We help people in all walks of life prepare for life's challenges and enjoy its rewards. Our full range of financial services includes checking, savings, investments, credit cards, mortgages and loans.
- Summer’s Saving Grace: Busy Boxes July 31, 2014
- Super Summer Jobs for Kids July 17, 2014
- World Cup Wrap Up: How Soccer Showed the World Love July 16, 2014
- A Road Trip Without Sedatives July 9, 2014
- The Palmetto State, an Ultimate Patriot July 3, 2014
- www.google.com.hk: An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this o...
- väikelaenud: It's very easy to find out any topic on net as com...
- luxury tailor made holidays: whoah this blog is magnificent i like studying you...
- télécharger film porno grosse bite xxl: Hummm êtes voսs sûr de cee գue vous affirmez ?...
- sea salt soap: Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however ,...
Photos on flickr
Find us on Facebook
from @SCFederal on Twitter
Give us your 2 cents
2 cents here