If you checked in with SiMPLE CENTS last week you saw a number of posts talking about summer winding down and kids heading back to school. For many, this is the week that happens. It’s also the week many lowcountry families find themselves getting back to shuttling their children around. School, sports, and a myriad […]
Last summer I published a three-part blog with Jade McDuffie. Jade had just graduated from the University of South Carolina and, before she was to begin her new job, went on a three week mission trip to Tanzania. In that series, Jade shared insights and thoughts about post-graduation, work, and taking this “trip of a […]
This past weekend I was joking with some kids in the neighborhood that we’re only two weeks away from the beginning of the new school year. “Are you all excited?” I asked. The response was something akin to a subtle groan. The reality is we are nearing the start of a new school year and, […]
Last week I blogged about My Traveling Debit Card and the trip up to Virginia. One thing I did not mention was gas prices. Sadly we’ve become accustomed to $4 a gallon gas and long distance driving sure eats into a vacation budget. Upon my return I was talking with some friends here at South Carolina Federal […]
This time last year My Traveling Debit Card and I headed south to Orlando. In that blog I noted how hot Orlando was in July. In an effort to beat the heat this July, My Traveling Debit Card and I headed up to Virginia. We started in the lower Shenandoah Mountains…home to one of America’s […]
Ah, summer is here! As Liz reminisced in her blog post Friday, it’s time to make Popsicles, build forts and think about getting ready for school in the fall. What!!! Okay, that last one was not part of Liz’s blog, and I know what you are thinking: “School just ended a couple weeks ago and we […]
South Carolina Federal Credit Union is there for all its members, understanding everyone's need to live more simplified lives. We help people in all walks of life prepare for life's challenges and enjoy its rewards. Our full range of financial services includes checking, savings, investments, credit cards, mortgages and loans.
- Do You Trust Apt. #3B? April 16, 2015
- Paying Yourself First When There’s Nothing Left To Save April 9, 2015
- ATM Safety March 27, 2015
- Free Money — it’s smpl.! March 12, 2015
- Online Banking Upgrade: It’s Here… but We’re Here to Help! January 26, 2015
- healthy recipes: An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comme...
- fblikes-markt.de: And they go when you least expect it and they are ...
- air ride technologies: To ensure of which the mobile revolution carries o...
- business buzzwords: What a data off un-ambiguity and preserveness off ...
- business articles: What's up, the whole thing is going sound here and...
Photos on flickr
Find us on Facebook
from @SCFederal on Twitter
Give us your 2 cents
2 cents here