“Some super heroes are born; others are made.,” quips #ToughtalkingTroy as he speaks with a group of neighborhood youngsters in honor of #CUYOUTHWEEK. When TTT was 10 years old, he became a super crime-fighting hero. His super powers lasted for a short period of time and he could only get them by eating the different colors of Smartie® candies one […]
#ToughtalkingTroy asks, “Would you believe a child is abused in South Carolina every 49 minutes? Or that 46% of children who die as a result of abuse or neglect are under the age of 1 year?” #candlelightvigil. Many folks simply think that child abuse and neglect cannot happen in Charleston, SC. It is safer and more […]
#Tough-talkingTroy has found that folks are talking and texting about “Overdraft Fees.” #courtesypay. In fact, the government’s new consumer protection agency appears to have its sights on this product of consumer convenience. In some instances, the agency wants financial institutions to go back to the chalk board and work up a new model. Did you know […]
One thing #ToughtalkingTroy knows for sure…when a member loves his credit union, he loves ‘em for life. #BTDNOW. Over what will soon become a 20-year career working with credit unions, TTT has witnessed many first hand experiences of this type of love and affection. What makes this heart-felt connection real? Could it be as simple as the fact […]
#ToughtalkingTroy just read in the February 2012 Consumer Report that consumers will continue to feel the pain of fee hikes at most commercial banks. #BTDNOW. The report indicates that fee hikes and tougher account requirements are very likely to continue. “For example, some banks, including PNC and US Bank, are now charging a $25 fee to […]
#Tough-talking Troy isn’t pitching a new rant on bank fees, instead the focus today is on the American Heart Association’s “GO RED” campaign #nationalwearredday. Every Friday in February credit union staff will don the “RED” to support the initiative, which brings attention to Heart Health Month. Having a mom who is a 43-year cancer survivor […]
South Carolina Federal Credit Union is there for all its members, understanding everyone's need to live more simplified lives. We help people in all walks of life prepare for life's challenges and enjoy its rewards. Our full range of financial services includes checking, savings, investments, credit cards, mortgages and loans.
- Online Banking Upgrade: It’s Here… but We’re Here to Help! January 26, 2015
- Apple Pay-ing it Forward December 10, 2014
- 10 Meaningful Gifts That Don’t Come Wrapped December 4, 2014
- Have you Heard? Online Banking’s 2015 Refresh December 4, 2014
- The Best of the Holidays December 3, 2014
- Wilfred Douglas: Hi mate, I have just read this post and there's qu...
- POKER ONLINE: i like comment in here thanks...
- blog de cul gratuit: C'est véritablement ɗu plaisir dе voսs lire Fee...
- Fishing Article: Hi, yup this post is in fact nice and I have learn...
- house builder bertram: Thank you for every other informative blog. The pl...
Photos on flickr
Find us on Facebook
from @SCFederal on Twitter
Give us your 2 cents
2 cents here