You may recall in March we had an iTunes giveaway promotion–if you downloaded our mobile app on your iPhone or Android you received a $10 iTunes gift card. If you don’t already have our mobile app downloaded on your smart phone, here are five reasons to download it right now: 1) Check your account balance on the […]
Okay iPad users–it’s your turn! South Carolina Federal now has an iPad app. This new app: Provides detailed account information Allows you to transfer money from accounts Offers a search option for the nearest South Carolina Federal branch or ATM location For those iPad users who had already downloaded the iPhone app to your iPad, you will […]
Late last year I blogged about the new Mobile Apps available for South Carolina Federal Credit Union members. Then, just a couple weeks ago, my post mentioned the $10 iTunes gift cards give away just for downloading our mobile app. What a great response we had from that post. (sorry…all gone!). Interest in the credit […]
Last week South Carolina Federal Credit Union members with iPhones or Android smartphones got a treat when they walked into a branch: Hundreds received $10 iTunes gift cards just for downloading our mobile app. We anticipated lots of interest, but were completely taken aback by the incredible member response for the two mobile apps. And…of […]
Exciting things are continually happening at South Carolina Federal Credit Union and this week is no exception. If you have an iPhone or Android smartphone you may be eligible to receive a $10 iTunes gift card from your local branch. Here are the details: 1. Visit your local South Carolina Federal branch. 2. Download […]
#Tough-talkingTroy has found that folks are talking and texting about “Overdraft Fees.” #courtesypay. In fact, the government’s new consumer protection agency appears to have its sights on this product of consumer convenience. In some instances, the agency wants financial institutions to go back to the chalk board and work up a new model. Did you know […]
South Carolina Federal Credit Union is there for all its members, understanding everyone's need to live more simplified lives. We help people in all walks of life prepare for life's challenges and enjoy its rewards. Our full range of financial services includes checking, savings, investments, credit cards, mortgages and loans.
- BLUE Highlight: Bridget S. August 18, 2014
- BLUE Highlight: Scott W. August 4, 2014
- Summer’s Saving Grace: Busy Boxes July 31, 2014
- Super Summer Jobs for Kids July 17, 2014
- World Cup Wrap Up: How Soccer Showed the World Love July 16, 2014
- Crystal: I love this idea! I think I'll have to give this a...
- Crestwood Roofing Contractor: The roof is your home's main line of defense again...
- Fujitsu strona: Opracowanie programu Microsoft SQL Server 2012 baz...
- How To Potty Train My Son: Truly when someone doesn't be aware of after that ...
- sims freeplay how to have a baby 2014: Aw, this was an incredibly good post. Spending som...
Photos on flickr
Find us on Facebook
from @SCFederal on Twitter
Give us your 2 cents
2 cents here