Ready your taste buds, the eleventh annual Scrumptious Summerville Kitchen Tour, to benefit Children In Crisis, Inc., is being held this Sunday, October 6th. The Kitchen Tour is a unique delight for the senses as patrons tour grand homes, cottages and gardens in Summerville, while sampling gourmet treats prepared by premiere Lowcountry chefs. Local musicians […]
“You need a shredder in your life When you’ve got everything to lose You want to keep your secrets to yourself And so you choose The shredder as your best friend” – Alan Lauris “You Need a Shredder” Let’s face it. It isn’t always your neighbor’s dog rummaging through your trash. Sometimes it […]
‘Tis the season when we light up the night with tiny light bulbs! I don’t know if it is a reaction to the fact that the nights start a little earlier, or if we just really, really like to cover everything in lights, and there is only one time of year that it is socially […]
Have you heard of this fun event taking place this week in Charleston? It’s called Get Your Roll On and will feature a competition by Charleston’s sushi chefs. Get Your Roll On is Wednesday, August 1, 7 p.m. at the South Carolina Aquarium. Tickets are $10 online and $20 at the door. Several restaurants (Oku, […]
First of all, Happy Fourth of July! Hope you’re spending time with your family and friends, celebrating our nation’s independence. This week, you’re hearing a lot about our 2012 Children’s Miracle Network campaign. With the 2012 Summer Olympics kick off July 27, our CMN campaign incorporates a Summer Olympics theme. We hosted Opening Ceremonies here […]
Independent Transportation Network (ITN) CharlestonTrident is a nonprofit organization that has stepped up to the plate to provide rides for seniors and visually impaired adults who otherwise wouldn’t have access to transportation. The organization’s largest annual fundraiser is coming up on Saturday, April 28 at Hampton Park – Walk for Rides. ITN Charleston Trident exists […]
South Carolina Federal Credit Union is there for all its members, understanding everyone's need to live more simplified lives. We help people in all walks of life prepare for life's challenges and enjoy its rewards. Our full range of financial services includes checking, savings, investments, credit cards, mortgages and loans.
- Online Banking Upgrade: It’s Here… but We’re Here to Help! January 26, 2015
- Apple Pay-ing it Forward December 10, 2014
- 10 Meaningful Gifts That Don’t Come Wrapped December 4, 2014
- Have you Heard? Online Banking’s 2015 Refresh December 4, 2014
- The Best of the Holidays December 3, 2014
- RIchard Fowler: I have been on hold on the phone for several days ...
- Wilfred Douglas: Hi mate, I have just read this post and there's qu...
- POKER ONLINE: i like comment in here thanks...
- blog de cul gratuit: C'est véritablement ɗu plaisir dе voսs lire Fee...
- Fishing Article: Hi, yup this post is in fact nice and I have learn...
Photos on flickr
Find us on Facebook
from @SCFederal on Twitter
Give us your 2 cents
2 cents here