On his fifth attempt to bowl a strike, he confidently assures me that the reason it’s taken him five tries is because the lanes were freshly oiled. We both knew that it was an excuse for his skills being a bit rusty, but as men, we had a mutual understanding that it was indeed the […]
Today’s blog post is written by Marketing Intern Kellie Parham. She’s back at the University of South Carolina for her senior year and she’ll keep us updated on her thoughts, wishes and the reality of her senior year in college… Every rising college freshman hears the same advice. Along with the obligatory “don’t drink and […]
Many of us realize the consequences of a comment on our Facebook wall or a photo from our college years posted by an old roommate. But, does Gen Y get it? I try to adhere to the following rule when posting something to my Facebook page or to one of my friend’s: “How would I feel if […]
Here’s our next guest blogger, Kellie Parham, Marketing Intern: Summer for upper-class college students is no walk in the park. Gone are the glory days of going out at night, sleeping in, and laying pool or beach-side by day. Rapidly-approaching graduation is on the forefront of every student’s mind, prompting them to engage in a […]
Yes, the much anticipated #Transformers:DarkoftheMoon is in theatres this weekend. There is something nostalgic for #ToughTalkingTroy about transformers. My son played with them as a kid and now my grandson does too. Bumble Bee is his favorite. What does this say about our trending generations. Can we make a logical connection between the interests of […]
Tough-talking Troy would hardly call this #breaking news, but today is “#Happy Iced Tea and #Ball Point Pen day.” Whoopee you think (I am right there with you). So, with all that cynicism, why blog about it? It begins to put a perspective on our culture that has been taking shape for many years. By […]
South Carolina Federal Credit Union is there for all its members, understanding everyone's need to live more simplified lives. We help people in all walks of life prepare for life's challenges and enjoy its rewards. Our full range of financial services includes checking, savings, investments, credit cards, mortgages and loans.
- Online Banking Upgrade: It’s Here… but We’re Here to Help! January 26, 2015
- Apple Pay-ing it Forward December 10, 2014
- 10 Meaningful Gifts That Don’t Come Wrapped December 4, 2014
- Have you Heard? Online Banking’s 2015 Refresh December 4, 2014
- The Best of the Holidays December 3, 2014
- POKER ONLINE: i like comment in here thanks...
- blog de cul gratuit: C'est véritablement ɗu plaisir dе voսs lire Fee...
- Fishing Article: Hi, yup this post is in fact nice and I have learn...
- house builder bertram: Thank you for every other informative blog. The pl...
- trucchi per dragon city: With the push of a single button, a user will be a...
Photos on flickr
Find us on Facebook
from @SCFederal on Twitter
Give us your 2 cents
2 cents here