Is there a tiny human who has been permanently placed under your supervision for the duration of life? If so, congratulations! This means you have successfully become a parent. This does not mean that you’re a successful parent, per se, but merely that you’ve taken the first step toward becoming a successful parent by successfully […]
YOU SPENT YOUR MONEY ON WHAT?!?!?! Any parent with a child old enough to have control over money has probably at least thought that, if not shouted it across a dinner table. While the outrage at a teenager spending an entire pile of birthday money on one pair of jeans is understandable, you might want […]
My husband and I just got back from a trip to New York City, sans kids. It’s the first time we’ve been away together just the two of us in years. At one point during the trip I had to acknowledge the obvious—life was so easy when it was just us! There was an abundance […]
When I was little, I vividly remember getting so excited about getting a loose tooth! I knew I was a day or two away from payday! In the 80’s when I was growing up, the Tooth Fairy’s rate was $1 a tooth! That was big money to me back in the day! I also remember […]
I remember the night of our first date we went to a little cafe over by the College of Charleston campus. A quiet dinner together, just you and I. The college students surrounded us, Eating and drinking and discussing deep philosophical issues. You sat across from me looking so debonair in your jeans and button-down […]
We must help our kids learn to “compartmentalize” and manage money. Otherwise, they will get into the habit of regarding their allowance as money they can spend entirely on things like movies, toys, music, and clothes. It’s not a realistic view of money. As adults, if they treat their paychecks the way they treat their […]
South Carolina Federal Credit Union is there for all its members, understanding everyone's need to live more simplified lives. We help people in all walks of life prepare for life's challenges and enjoy its rewards. Our full range of financial services includes checking, savings, investments, credit cards, mortgages and loans.
- Do You Trust Apt. #3B? April 16, 2015
- Paying Yourself First When There’s Nothing Left To Save April 9, 2015
- ATM Safety March 27, 2015
- Free Money — it’s smpl.! March 12, 2015
- Online Banking Upgrade: It’s Here… but We’re Here to Help! January 26, 2015
- Kristin: I would like to be able to use Apple pay I thought...
- Video production Ireland: Awesome post....
- healthy recipes: An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comme...
- fblikes-markt.de: And they go when you least expect it and they are ...
- air ride technologies: To ensure of which the mobile revolution carries o...
Photos on flickr
Find us on Facebook
from @SCFederal on Twitter
Give us your 2 cents
2 cents here