Today we are featuring a post from guest blogger, Elizabeth Volkman, a Branch Service Representative with South Carolina Federal Credit Union: We’ve all heard horror stories (especially these last couple days) about identity theft and fraud related to the internet, but how exactly does your information get compromised online? And what can you do to protect […]
Regular readers of this blog column know I actively promote Online Banking (understatement?). Usually accompanying one of these posts in some mention of online security. Truth is, the team here at South Carolina Federal Credit Union is constantly looking at ways to product our members from fraud and theft. To help members better understand the […]
“123456” or “password”. Do you recognize either of these as passwords you use? If you do, then you’re not alone. They are just a couple of the most popular passwords in use today. Before you steer away from this post and start changing your passwords, perhaps it’s time to reflect for a moment on password […]
#Tough-talkingTroy has found that folks are talking and texting about “Overdraft Fees.” #courtesypay. In fact, the government’s new consumer protection agency appears to have its sights on this product of consumer convenience. In some instances, the agency wants financial institutions to go back to the chalk board and work up a new model. Did you know […]
South Carolina Federal Credit Union is there for all its members, understanding everyone's need to live more simplified lives. We help people in all walks of life prepare for life's challenges and enjoy its rewards. Our full range of financial services includes checking, savings, investments, credit cards, mortgages and loans.
- Do You Trust Apt. #3B? April 16, 2015
- Paying Yourself First When There’s Nothing Left To Save April 9, 2015
- ATM Safety March 27, 2015
- Free Money — it’s smpl.! March 12, 2015
- Online Banking Upgrade: It’s Here… but We’re Here to Help! January 26, 2015
- fblikes-markt.de: And they go when you least expect it and they are ...
- air ride technologies: To ensure of which the mobile revolution carries o...
- business buzzwords: What a data off un-ambiguity and preserveness off ...
- business articles: What's up, the whole thing is going sound here and...
- Meredith: Hello Marilyn, We are planning in 4th quarter ...
Photos on flickr
Find us on Facebook
from @SCFederal on Twitter
Give us your 2 cents
2 cents here