I thought this article would be a good read for our SimpleCents readers–“Six Ways to Stay Out of Debt this Holiday Season,” which appeared in Time-Moneyland on September 19: Every January, there’s a proliferation of financial advice about how to recover from holiday-related spending. How about trying something different this year? Start strategizing now for ways to […]
In days of yore, the big question at the checkout line was “paper or plastic.” These days, the question you hear most often at the checkout line still has to do with plastic, but not quite the same way. When you swipe your Debit Card at the checkout line, you are asked if you want […]
Simple Perks is a rewards program that lets you earn rewards by using your South Carolina Federal debit card to purchase merchandise and services. Through this program, you’ll receive targeted offers to receive rewards on purchases based on how you shop. The more you use your debit card, the more offers you can receive and the more […]
South Carolina Federal Credit Union is there for all its members, understanding everyone's need to live more simplified lives. We help people in all walks of life prepare for life's challenges and enjoy its rewards. Our full range of financial services includes checking, savings, investments, credit cards, mortgages and loans.
- ATM Safety March 27, 2015
- Free Money — it’s smpl.! March 12, 2015
- Online Banking Upgrade: It’s Here… but We’re Here to Help! January 26, 2015
- Apple Pay-ing it Forward December 10, 2014
- 10 Meaningful Gifts That Don’t Come Wrapped December 4, 2014
- George: When is Apple Pay coming? Been waiting far too lon...
- John Lindsay: I have done business with you since you were the s...
- Layne Hepler: Still no apple pay. SCFCU was confirmed in October...
- Fast and Furious 7 Film complet: Learn how to import video and audio into Windows M...
- RIchard Fowler: I have been on hold on the phone for several days ...
Photos on flickr
Find us on Facebook
from @SCFederal on Twitter
Give us your 2 cents
2 cents here