I thought this article would be a good read for our SimpleCents readers–”Six Ways to Stay Out of Debt this Holiday Season,” which appeared in Time-Moneyland on September 19: Every January, there’s a proliferation of financial advice about how to recover from holiday-related spending. How about trying something different this year? Start strategizing now for ways to […]
In days of yore, the big question at the checkout line was “paper or plastic.” These days, the question you hear most often at the checkout line still has to do with plastic, but not quite the same way. When you swipe your Debit Card at the checkout line, you are asked if you want […]
Simple Perks is a rewards program that lets you earn rewards by using your South Carolina Federal debit card to purchase merchandise and services. Through this program, you’ll receive targeted offers to receive rewards on purchases based on how you shop. The more you use your debit card, the more offers you can receive and the more […]
South Carolina Federal Credit Union is there for all its members, understanding everyone's need to live more simplified lives. We help people in all walks of life prepare for life's challenges and enjoy its rewards. Our full range of financial services includes checking, savings, investments, credit cards, mortgages and loans.
- BLUE Highlight: Bridget S. August 18, 2014
- BLUE Highlight: Scott W. August 4, 2014
- Summer’s Saving Grace: Busy Boxes July 31, 2014
- Super Summer Jobs for Kids July 17, 2014
- World Cup Wrap Up: How Soccer Showed the World Love July 16, 2014
- Crystal: I love this idea! I think I'll have to give this a...
- Crestwood Roofing Contractor: The roof is your home's main line of defense again...
- Fujitsu strona: Opracowanie programu Microsoft SQL Server 2012 baz...
- How To Potty Train My Son: Truly when someone doesn't be aware of after that ...
- sims freeplay how to have a baby 2014: Aw, this was an incredibly good post. Spending som...
Photos on flickr
Find us on Facebook
from @SCFederal on Twitter
Give us your 2 cents
2 cents here