Ever wonder why it is so hard to control spending? There are many factors that loosen our purse strings and open our wallets. Knowing what these forces are and keeping them in mind can help you stay on budget – and out of debt. Advertising Countless dollars are being spent to understand your buying […]
“Anyone who tells you that money can’t buy happiness doesn’t know where to shop”-Unknown Tonight we shop for happiness on King Street! The fourth annual King Street Shop Walk happens tonight, December 7, 2012. You can pick up your Passport at the Charleston Place Hotel starting at 5:00 P.M. Passport? Yes, your passport to complimentary […]
I thought this article would be a good read for our SimpleCents readers–”Six Ways to Stay Out of Debt this Holiday Season,” which appeared in Time-Moneyland on September 19: Every January, there’s a proliferation of financial advice about how to recover from holiday-related spending. How about trying something different this year? Start strategizing now for ways to […]
This blog post was written by our Young & Free Spokester Darryl LaPlante. Young & Free SC is a program powered by South Carolina Federal to engage the 25-and-under crowd in financial education. Here’s what Darryl had to say about his shopping habits. I can’t count the number of times I’ve been in a store […]
Liz Clark, Member Services Coordinator, joins us again as Guest Blogger; Read on! I do my work at the same time every day—at the very last minute possible. I admit…I’m a procrastinator. There are a lot of us, almost 30 percent of the population, so don’t feel ashamed to admit it. We just choose to live […]
The holiday season has many of us in the shopping and dining mood…Last week I talked about being cautious about shopping discounts. This week, I’d like to talk a little bit about sneaky strategies restaurants use to get you to spend more money! • Some menus omit the dollar sign (using 25 instead of $25). […]
South Carolina Federal Credit Union is there for all its members, understanding everyone's need to live more simplified lives. We help people in all walks of life prepare for life's challenges and enjoy its rewards. Our full range of financial services includes checking, savings, investments, credit cards, mortgages and loans.
- Summer’s Saving Grace: Busy Boxes July 31, 2014
- Super Summer Jobs for Kids July 17, 2014
- World Cup Wrap Up: How Soccer Showed the World Love July 16, 2014
- A Road Trip Without Sedatives July 9, 2014
- The Palmetto State, an Ultimate Patriot July 3, 2014
- www.google.com.hk: An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this o...
- väikelaenud: It's very easy to find out any topic on net as com...
- luxury tailor made holidays: whoah this blog is magnificent i like studying you...
- télécharger film porno grosse bite xxl: Hummm êtes voսs sûr de cee գue vous affirmez ?...
- sea salt soap: Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however ,...
Photos on flickr
Find us on Facebook
from @SCFederal on Twitter
Give us your 2 cents
2 cents here